Creative Suggestions Given for Prom

Image by Flickr

A night of dancing with your friends, boyfriend or girlfriend is grooving it’s way closer. The night will be filled with lots of happy memories. First things first, you have to get the girl to say yes to going to prom. Prom is not just any dance, there needs to be some creativity in the asking process.

1. Make a Puzzle
Write your date night question onto any type of board and then cut it out into puzzle pieces. When your date finds it, they can put it together and enjoy the surprise. You could make the board your date’s favorite color(s).

2. Photo Collage
Photograph yourself with different words with in the background places you two have been together, Then put it all together in a photo collage or hide it around her room.

3. Message in an Egg
Deliver an egg carton with a cute note attached: “I would be so eggcited if you would go prom with me! You’re probably dying to know who this is.” Inside the carton are plain white hard boiled eggs, that when dyed, will reveal the letters of your name previously written in white crayon.

4. Golden Ticket
Get a chocolate bar and inside of the wrapper insert a golden ticket saying “will you go to prom with me?” Of course, unlike Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, there will only be one golden ticket.

5. Rearrange Apps
Using the apps your date already has, rearrange them to make the letters spell out “will you go to prom with me?” Make sure the rearranged apps are on the first page, so your date is sure to notice them.

6. Clip Message
Attach a mini envelope, made from paper, onto a clip. Write on the clip “you have a message”. Then when the clip is opened the envelope will open and say “will you go to prom with me?”