Last Minute Gift Ideas

Last Minute Gift Ideas

The holidays are here again, and if you hold off on shopping until the last few days until Christmas, you might be in a panic because you have no idea what to get your brother or your mom. Here is a breakdown of a few things you can get that are outside of the box, but are good last minute gifts.

Buy tickets: You can buy tickets at extremely affordable prices for concerts or sports events. You can normally buy tickets to concerts at Emo’s for around $30 a ticket depending on who is playing. Also, you can buy tickets to sporting events such as the Meineke Car Care Bowl for under $20 a ticket if your dad or brother is a Red Raider fan.

Buy another one: An easy way to figure out what to get a certain family member is to see what they already have. If your mom has an old kitchen appliance, buy her a new one. Your dad might be using the same old yard tool for years, if so buy him a new one. You can’t go wrong with a newer, better item. And I’m not talking about an oven or refrigerator either; you can find plenty of appliances or tools for under 40 dollars.

Food: Don’t be afraid to buy food. There are plenty of specialty food shops around such as Whole Foods that sell food that serve as perfect gifts.

Gift Cards: Gift Cards are probably the most obvious gifts as they work for about anybody, and you can obtain them in five minutes. It may not show you care as much as a real gift would, but at least it shows you’re trying. Plus if your struggling to find something for your siblings, your best bet is to get them a gift card so they can do their own shopping; something they probably would prefer in the first place.