MLB Postseason

With the MLB Regular season coming to an end that means that the MLB playoffs are coming up. The MLB playoffs are the most exciting playoffs in all of sports. The teams must succeed to make it to the World Series to have a chance to cement themselves in Baseball history forever.

Last year’s World Series winner was the Houston Astros who took down the Philadelphia Phillies in six games. The Astros rookie shortstop Jeremy Pena helped propel the Houston Astros to winning the October Classic and won World Series MVP.

This year’s favorite to win the October Classic is the Atlanta Braves. They arguably have the most exciting player in baseball with their flashy right fielder Ronald Acuna Jr. They currently have the best record in the MLB at 87-45 as of Aug. 31, 2023.

A team that has surprised everybody is the Baltimore Orioles who have not been a good team for years. They currently have a surprising record of 83-50 as of Aug 31, 2023. Their young star catcher Adley Ruthchman has been the focal point of the successful campaign this season.

The teams that everyone expected to be in the Playoffs are the Tampa Bay Rays, Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers and the Seattle Mariners. These teams are almost always in the playoffs because of the coaching staff and the superstar players they have year after year.

So this postseason we will find out who will be crowned the king of baseball. Will it be the Houston Astros or will everyone be shocked and surprised if the Baltimore Orioles end up surprising everyone and win it all.