NFL MVP Finalist

As we are towards the end of the 2023-2024 NFL season there are three NFL quarterbacks that have qualified for the MVP finalist. Those players are Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson and 49ers running back Christian Mccaffrey. Baltimore Ravens quarterback Jackson is the current favorite to win MVP which would be his second MVP.

Based on stats Prescott quarterback for Dallas Cowboys should win the MVP award. He had the best regular season out of any quarterback on this list. Dak Prescott had a compilation percentage of 70%. He also had 4,516 passing yards, 36 touchdown passes and 9 interceptions. This is Dak Prescott’s best year as a quarterback although the season ended in a disappointing 48-32 loss to the Green Bay Packers in the Wild Card Round.

Next on the list is Baltimore Ravens quarterback Jackson who has already won the award in 2019 a season where they went 14-2 after starting 2-2. On the season Jackson had a 67% percent compilation percentage 3,678 passing yards, 24 touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He had a great regular season but unfortunately lost to the reigning MVP and Super Bowl Champion Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City chiefs in the AFC Championship game 17-10.

Next up is San Francisco 49ers quarterback Purdy. Purdy was the last pick in the draft two years ago and named Mr. Irrelevant. In his second season starting he got to his second NFC Championship Game against the Detroit Lions where he led a Halftime 24-7 comeback to lead his team to the Super Bowl once again. On the season Purdy had a 70% completion percentage, 4,280 passing yards, 31 passing touchdown passes and 11 interceptions. Many people do not think he should win this MVP award because of the team around him with all the weapons he has to throw too in Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel, George Kittle and Mccaffery.