What To Expect In The NFL Offseason

Photo Courtesy of ESPN

With the NFL season just finishing around a month ago, they’re ready for a great offseason. With notable names in free agency such as Kirk Cousins and Baker Mayfield, although they are both expected to stay with their current teams, some other big names such as Saquan Barkley, Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs and Tony Pollard are a big question mark on where they will land this offseason. 

Some Wide Receivers around the NFLare Jacksonville Jaguars Calvin Ridley, Arizona Cardinals Hollywood Brown and Buffalo Bills Gabe Davis. Where a lot of these players could end up is a giant mystery but they could be a difference maker for any team that wants to take a chance on them.

There is the NFL draft that starts in late April and has a ton of potential to be the best draft in a very long time. The Chicago Bears currently have the number one overall pick because of a trade with the Carolina Panthers last offseason and the bears are expected to take USC Quarterback Caleb Williams with that first overall pick. Some other big names in this draft are Ohio State wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr, LSU Quarterback Jayden Daniels, the recent Heisman Trophy Winner, Drake Maye North Carolina Quarterback and Michigan Wolverines Running Back Blake Corum who is a recent college football National Champion.

With teams around the league craving certain position players that could help take their team to the next level it will definitely be interesting to see what teams are willing to give up in order to gain.