Upcoming Concerts

Upcoming+Concerts

Residents of Austin are lucky enough to live in the live music capital of the world. Recently, many more music artists are coming to perform. For the next few months, multiple artists will be performing.

Opium Records which consists of rappers Playboi Carti, Destroy Lonely, Ken Carson and Homixide Gang are going on tour. The Antagonist tour comes to the Moody Center Jan. 18. Tickets range from $84-$324.

Faye Webster is a well-known alternative musician. On Nov. 14 she will be performing at Stubb’s Bar-B-Q. These tickets are a relatively good price as they are going for $40-$60.

Drake’s “It’s All a Blur” tour will arrive in Austin on Sep. 11. Performing alongside Drake, will be 21 Savage to promote their album’ “Her Loss”. They will be performing at the Moody Center. Tickets on average range from $180-$300.

Due to the recent release of Lil Uzi Vert’s new album, “Pink Tape,” he is going on tour. The show will arrive at Austin’s Moody Center, Nov. 9 Resale tickets currently go for around $80-$100.