Winter Drinks

Seventh in the Christmas Advent Calendar series.
Winter+Drinks

Winter Sparkling Ice

The limited edition winter Sparkling Ice flavors include two new flavors, Winter Punch and Sugar Plum. As well as two returning flavors Cranberry Frost and Apple Cider, all of which contain zero sugar. 

Photo courtesy of Sparkling Ice website

For more information visit the Sparkling Ice website.

Dunkin’ Holiday menu

The Limited Time Dunkin’ Holiday menu includes two signature latte flavors, Peppermint Mocha and Toasted White Chocolate. As well as a Hot Spiced Cookie Coffee and Iced Cookie Butter Cold Brew. Available from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31.

Photo courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts website

For more information visit the Dunkin Donuts website.

Red Bull Pear Cinnamon

The new Winter Edition Red Bull is the energy drinks only winter item, the drink features a strong flavor of pear with slight hints of cinnamon. 

Photo Courtesy of Red Bull website

For more information visit the Red Bull website.

Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry

The returning Sprite winter flavor, Winter Spiced Cranberry has returned for the fourth year, with choices of regular or zero sugar. The Spiced Cranberry flavoring is mixed with Sprite’s original lemon-lime taste and cranberry.

Photo courtesy of Coca-Cola website

For more information visit the Coca-Cola website.

Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink

Outside of stores, Starbucks offers many bottled beverages, their newest limited-time drink is the Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino. A blend of coffee, peppermint and mocha flavoring. The beverage is recommended to be chilled, shaked and then served over a glass of ice.

Photo Courtesy of Walmart website

For more information visit the Walmart website.

Chobani Coffee Creamer Peppermint Mocha

Chobani is known for its variety of dairy products, one of the newest additions is the Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer. An addition for coffee, the creamer mixes milk, cane sugar and peppermint mocha, for a chocolatey taste.

Photo courtesy of Chobani website

For more information visit the Chobani website.

Dutch Bros Holiday Drinks

The Dutch Bros holiday menu features six limited-time drinks four of which are coffees, including the Hazelnut Truffle Mocha, Snow Cap Freeze, Candy Cane Freeze and Zero Sugar Peppermint Bark Mocha. The Merry Mischief Rebel is an energy drink beverage with green apple, raspberry and strawberry flavoring. The Candy Cane Cocoa is a chocolate milk beverage with added peppermint flavoring. 

Photo courtesy of Dutch Bros website

For more information visit the Dutch Bros website.

Canada Dry Winter Variety Pack

The Canada dry winter variety pack offers 12 cans of each three winter flavors, the original Ginger Ale, Blackberry Ginger Ale and Cranberry Ginger Ale. 

Photo courtesy of Amazon

For more information visit the Sams Club website.

Wendys Peppermint Frosty and Cold Brew

Wendys classic menu treat, the Frosty, was given a holiday twist with the returning Peppermint flavor for the holiday season. Also for a limited time in US stores Wendys is offering a Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew.

Photo courtesy of The Today Show website

For more information visit the Wendys website.

Mighty Fine Peppermint Stick Shake

The Mighty Fine Peppermint Stick Shake makes a return as the shake of the month, made with peppermint bluebell ice cream the shake makes for a delicious peppermint holiday treat. 

Photo courtesy of Mighty Fine website

For more information visit the Mighty Fine website.

To see yesterday’s Christmas Advent Calendar post with a Christmas recipe, use this link.