10 Most Anticipated Books of 2024

Funny Story
Emily Henry
Apr. 23, 2024
With very popular releases such as “Beach Read” and “Book Lovers,” Henry’s new book, “Funny Story” is highly anticipated among Goodreads and Tiktok users. The book follows Daphne, whose fiance leaves her for another woman named Petra, as she starts a new chapter in her life. Now in need of somewhere to live, Daphne finds Miles, the ex-boyfriend of Petra, and the two become roommates and maybe even more.

The House of Flame and Shadow (Crescent City #3)
Sarah J. Maas
Jan. 30, 2024
After getting everything she wanted but ending up stranded in a new world, Bryce Quinlan only wants to get back home, but needs some help doing so. However, Hunter, the guy she befriended to help her, ended up getting captured and cannot help her until he is free.

The Fury
Alex Michaelides
Jan. 16, 2024
A thriller about an extremely famous woman who invites her closest friends to her private island for a getaway but ends up trapped and cut off from society with one of them murdered and tensions high.

The Housemaid is Watching (The Housemaid #3)
Freida McFadden
Jun. 11, 2024
No longer a housemaid, Millie, owns her own house with her husband. After moving into the neighborhood, she discovers that their neighbor’s maid and the neighborhood itself are strange.

The Teacher
Freida McFadden
Feb. 6 2024
Author of “The Housemaid” Freida McFadden is also releasing a book called “The Teacher” about Eve, a teacher whose school faced a huge scandal the past year. The girl at the center of the scandal ends up in Eve’s class, putting her in an awkward position. The book’s release date is currently unknown but should be released in 2024.

The Rule Book
Sarah Adams
Apr. 2, 2024
Author of “The Cheat Sheet” and “When in Rome,” Sarah Adam’s new release will feature a second chance romance between college sweethearts famous NFL player Derek Pender and his new agent Nora Mackenzie. Their second chance story begins when they end up married after a wild night in Vegas.

The Reappearance of Rachel Price
Holly Jackson
Apr. 2, 2024
Young adult mystery author Holly Jackson’s new book “The Reappearance of Rachel Price” is a highly anticipated read, following her bestselling trilogy “A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder”. This new true-crime-fueled mystery follows 18-year-old Bel as she tries to uncover the truth about her mother’s disappearance sixteen years ago.

The Atlas Complex (The #3)
Olivie Blake
Jan. 9, 2024
Author of “Alone With You in the Ether” is back with a third installment in her bestselling fantasy series “The Atlas Six”. Old alliances fracture, and the six societies fight to survive.

The Grandest Game
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
July 30, 2024
The fifth book in the ‘Inheritance Games’ series will feature seven players in the annual competition on the Hawthorne brother’s island, where they will all get a chance at fame and fortune. However, as tensions rise, it becomes clear that not everyone is playing by the rules.

The Midnight Feast
Lucy Foley
May 15, 2024
Author of bestselling thrillers “The Guest List” and “The Paris Apartment,” Lucy Foley is back with another locked-room murder mystery. The founder, the lover, the mystery guest, the kitchen help, and the detective all have an agenda and a past, but not all will survive.