5 New Movies to Watch

Damsel (Pg-13)

Damsel starring Millie Bobby Brown is an adventure/fantasy movie that was released on Mar. 8, 2024. Damsel is about a young woman, Princess Elodie, who agrees to an arranged marriage for the benefit of her suffering kingdom when the marriage takes an unexpected and dangerous turn.

Madame Web (PG-13)

Madame Web starring Dakota Johnson is an action/thriller movie that was released on Feb. 14, 2024. Madame Web is a part of the Marvel Universe and follows a female superhero as she confronts her past and tries to save three young women.

Argylle (PG-13)

Argylle starring Bryce Dallas Howard is an action/comedy movie that was released on Feb. 2 2024. The movie follows author Elly Conway who writes a bestselling secret agent novel about an agent named Argylle. The novels start to mirror the actions of a real spy agency and fiction becomes reality for Conway causing trouble in her life.

Mean Girls (PG-13)

Mean Girls is a musical movie adaptation of the Broadway musical Mean Girls and is inspired by the 2004 movie Mean Girls. The comedy movie was released on Jan. 12, 2024, starring Angourie Rice and Renee Rap. The movie follows the drama in North Shore High School specifically focusing on the selective group of girls named the plastic.

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (PG-13)

In the new comedy/fantasy, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire released on Mar. 22, 2024, the Spengler family return to the old firehouse where the original Ghostbusters took place. The movie has a cast that consists of new characters and characters from the original movie, reuniting the old with the new. The Ghostbusters have to help save the world after an evil force is released from an ancient artifact.