Concordia University Teaches Students To Be Leaders In The World

Concordia University Texas has student leadership skills as a top priority. By showing examples of leadership and teaching students to be leaders in the world, Concordia hopes that students will have the skills to succeed in the world.
Image by reporter.lcms.com

Choosing a college to attend can be difficult and there are many different factors that go into it. Concordia University Texas has everything for an ideal college experience.

Located in Austin, which is ranked as the number is one of the top 40 college towns in the country according to campusexplorer.com, with many different activities to do on the weekends. The campus is just five minutes from Lake Travis and 20 minutes from downtown Austin.

When taking a visit to the campus, one of the first things visitors notice is how “upgraded” the new campus is from its old campus, previously located in Central Austin. Another perk is the friendly atmosphere of the campus. From the students to the faculty and staff, everyone is willing to help out in any way possible.

While the religious affiliation of the university is Lutheran, there are people of different religions who attend.

There are many great things to like about Concordia, and the best has to be its small class sizes. Almost 50 percent of the classes at Concordia have less than 10 students. When classes exceed that number, instead of piling more students into a classroom, university officials open another session of that course. Having small class sizes benefits both the students and professors. By being in a small group, there is much more interaction between the student and professor than there would be in a class of 500 students. The professors want to get to know their students and help them succeed both in the classroom and in life.

Concordia University Texas is a great choice for college. Providing a good education, small class sizes, and strong community, the University attracts many applicants. The mission of the University is to “Develop Christian Leaders.” In doing that, they also teach their students how to be leaders out in the world and prepare them for the future.

For more information, check out Concordia University at www.concordia.edu to explore what they have to offer and campus visit options.