EOC and AP Testing Schedule Information

EOC and AP tests are coming up over the next two months. All EOC tests given by McNeil will be during the month of April and are required for students to take and pass. AP tests begin in May and are given over the course of two weeks, with exams at 8:00 a.m., 12 p.m. and one exam given at 2:00 p.m. AP tests are optional and sometimes result in college credit.

EOC testing schedule:

Thursday, Apr. 11 – English 2

Friday, Apr. 12 – English 1

Tuesday, Apr. 16 – US History

Wednesday, Apr. 17 – Biology

Tuesday, Apr. 23 – Algebra 1

AP testing schedule:

Monday, May 6 – United States Government and Politics, Art History, Chemistry

Tuesday, May 7 – Human Geography, Microeconomics, Seminar, Statistics

Wednesday, May 8 – English Literature and Composition, Comparative Government and Politics, Computer Science A

Thursday, May 9 – Chinese Language and Culture, Environmental Science, Psychology

Friday, May 10 – European History, United States History, Macroeconomics, Spanish Literature and Culture

Monday, May 13 – Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Italian Language and Culture, Precalculus

Tuesday, May 14 – English Language and Composition, African American Studies, Physics C: Mechanics, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism

Wednesday, May 15 – French Language and Culture, World History: Modern, Computer Science Principles, Music Theory

Thursday, May 16 – Spanish Language and Culture, Biology, Japanese Language and Culture

Friday, May 17 – German Language and Culture, Physics 1: Algebra-Based, Latin, Physics 2: Algebra-Based

For more information regarding the test structures, late/makeup dates, study tips or anything else, contact your teachers, admin or visit the College Board website.